iFollow Casino Safety Notification System insures Casinos utilize and enable actionable intelligence while providing an added level of security:
- Unauthorized trespasser on Casino grounds
- Weather Emergency-Tornadoes, Tree’s down, etc..
- Agitation among patrons and or casino employees
- Casino Lock-down- Immediately notify patrons and employees to remain in a contained area and lock doors.
- Security initiates and maintains real time communication with employees and staff
- – Notify staff, patrons, administrators, and security of emergencies
- – Issue severe weather alerts and closures
- – Broadcast public health warnings
- – Enable staff and casino employees to report their status
- – Alert staff of critical outages (IT, phone lines,etc.)
- – Schedule changes and closures
- – Policy changes and updates
- – Casino events and newsletters
- – Employee notices and updates
- – Scheduling reminders
- – Attendance reporting from employees
Virtual Panic Button access for every employee and administrative member
Instantly notify one or more administrators of a crisis situation as it unfolds
Casino employees instantly transmit their profile, real-time video, location and initiate 2-way communication with casino officials
Option for casino employees to initiate a Panic Alert anonymously. This has shown to increase compliance by almost 25%
Casino may assign multiple program administrators with varying access rights to monitor incoming Alerts.
Administrators transmits Mass Notifications as the situations warrants. Notifications appear on the staff members device as a Notifications or SMS.